General Program Information
This is a professional program designed for the candidates who seek technical&theoretical knowledge and practice which will provide them many ideas to find out their business models for developing their career as a florist, floral designer or wedding-invitation organizer. No experience / pre-requisite is required to attend the training.
* Flowers and materials used during the training is included in the tuition fees. All flower arrangements will be given as a gift to the participants
* Hot drinks and snacks are a treat. For lunch, students can make use of the surrounding restaurants.
* “Certificate of Participation” is issued as a reference of achievement document to the participants at the end of the training.
- Florart Kurucu / Çiçekçilik Eğitmeni
Ebru Özlem Azman
- Yrd. Çiçekçilik Eğitmeni / Peyzaj Mimarı
Ebru Ozlem Azman is a dreamer…She knows the famous quote by John Lennon “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality” After studying Landscape Architecture in Turkey and Polland she got her MBA degree at Bilgi University and worked in corporate companies in Turkey and abroad.
After completing her Floristry Education Florart Flower School and experienced in many projects with Esra Şavıner she has got the Assistant Floristry Tutor title in Florart. Ebru is also the founder of Sisters’ Flowers and improving her talent on minimal organic accessories.
Ebru is now assisting all the professional courses of Florart, giving minimal floral accessories workshops and also carrying out corporal events management in Florart Flower School and Dream on Flowers e-marketplace.
ABOUT FLORART FLORISTRY COURSES
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this intensive course sufficient to be a florist?
Sure! You will be learning all the basics of floral design and floristry business. You may check our website and all the good works of our graduates to see how they managed to start their floristry business in all around the world.
How to ensure the competency of the Floristry Tutor?
First of all Professional Competency Certificate should be visibly mounted in the school and on the website. Please ask official diploma, certificate and accreditation issues before enrolling all kind of courses.
Who should attend to floristry courses ?
People who want to start a new carrier on Floristry, Landscape Architects, Event Organization Companies, Florists, new carrier or hobby seeker flower lovers.
Any Floristry Shops opened by your graduates?
Plenty! Some of them build their business model during the courses by consulting to us. Some of them begin the course after hiring their florist shop! You may see some of our graduates and their labels&shops from this link.”Where are our graduates?”
How the syllabus is made?
Founder and floristry tutor Esra Şavkıner is analyzing all levels of floristry classes across Europe and creating a combination of the most needed knowledge base of a florist according to new trends and current sectoral conditions.
What's after the graduation?
- If you are going to stay in Turkey for a while, with Florart Graduate Card you may purchase flowers from all wholesalers on wholesale prices for 6 months. - Lifetime advisory service on floristry&business issues - Certificate of Achievement is issued in English. -Contacts from England and Holland can be provided.
Bizi Sosyal Medyada Takip Edin:
Eğitimlerden Haberdar Olun: